輪迴
Due to my good behavior, I can be reincarnated!!
But first I have to drink the 夢婆湯 and cross the 奈河橋. Afterwhich I will have absolutely no recollection of my old life.
See you in my next life!!
Note:
No need to ask me what my new blog address is. If you are supposed to read it, you will know.
Please do not link the new blog address in your blog hor, if you follow instructions, you will be greatly rewarded. Heh!
:)
But first I have to drink the 夢婆湯 and cross the 奈河橋. Afterwhich I will have absolutely no recollection of my old life.
See you in my next life!!
Note:
No need to ask me what my new blog address is. If you are supposed to read it, you will know.
Please do not link the new blog address in your blog hor, if you follow instructions, you will be greatly rewarded. Heh!
:)

2 Comments:
after u drank the soup and crossed the bridge, would u still remember me?
I can't, (drink the soup supposed to erase all memory leh!) but I will still be drawn to you, lovely charsiew!!
Post a Comment
<< Home