Me
Many have been asking if I am ok.
Many have been saying that I am depressed.
Many are concerned.
Many are also busybodies.
I am alright.
I have the "alphabets" to keep me sane.
Thank you. Its heartwarming to know that people notice and care enough to ask.
I am not avoiding anyone on MSN.
If it shows I am online, it means I am offline.
If I am offline, it means I am online.
Geddit?
Many have been saying that I am depressed.
Many are concerned.
Many are also busybodies.
I am alright.
I have the "alphabets" to keep me sane.
Thank you. Its heartwarming to know that people notice and care enough to ask.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not avoiding anyone on MSN.
If it shows I am online, it means I am offline.
If I am offline, it means I am online.
Geddit?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I realise I've been posting everyday.
C said that its not that hard to post everyday.
Because I've only post a FEW words.
C said that a blog tells alot about a person.
C said that my blog shows that I have limited vocabulary and tiny brains.
Because my entries are so short.
C also said that my entries are 不简单 because even the most innocent and simple entry is 话中代话.
Only the person in question will understand.
C know me so well, but she claims otherwise.
C said that she is very intelligent.
I agree, that's why she choose me as a friend.
Heehee
C said that its not that hard to post everyday.
Because I've only post a FEW words.
C said that a blog tells alot about a person.
C said that my blog shows that I have limited vocabulary and tiny brains.
Because my entries are so short.
C also said that my entries are 不简单 because even the most innocent and simple entry is 话中代话.
Only the person in question will understand.
C know me so well, but she claims otherwise.
C said that she is very intelligent.
I agree, that's why she choose me as a friend.
Heehee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home