Sinful Chocolates
Chocolates are sinful. Chocolates are yummy. Chocolates make you lose your senses. Chocolates make you feel out of this world.
Recently, I have been indulging in chocolates. Its been a loooong time since I ate chocolates. Its something that I like to eat when I was much younger, but I gave them up after I realise that they are bad for me After so many years, my indulgence is back. And it is back with a vengeance. Its so irresistible and it makes me crave for it all day long.
Bad, bad, bad!!! It started off with a look, then a bite, then a pack and finally I finished a box, then two boxes and ... ... Must stop this bad habit soon. Let's just see if I have the will power to go through cold turkey and kick this off.
I must, I must, I must give up chocolates!!!
Recently, I have been indulging in chocolates. Its been a loooong time since I ate chocolates. Its something that I like to eat when I was much younger, but I gave them up after I realise that they are bad for me After so many years, my indulgence is back. And it is back with a vengeance. Its so irresistible and it makes me crave for it all day long.
Bad, bad, bad!!! It started off with a look, then a bite, then a pack and finally I finished a box, then two boxes and ... ... Must stop this bad habit soon. Let's just see if I have the will power to go through cold turkey and kick this off.
I must, I must, I must give up chocolates!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home