Final Words...
In regards to my post: A Victim of Abuse, I would like to thank everyone for your kind words, concern and support. I have gotten over it. No point dwelling on it right? But like what Sally says," It can be forgotten, but never forgiven"
So FIEND, pls don't put on your mask and pretend nothing has happen. I got your sms telling me that you want to come visit me at the hospital. I choose not to reply because:
1) I already said that I have strike you off the list, I'm not like you: 讲的话不算数!
2) I will not be so stewpid to let you come so that you can insult me/my family/my friends.
So please note that I will not accept your Facebook friend request!
So FIEND, pls don't put on your mask and pretend nothing has happen. I got your sms telling me that you want to come visit me at the hospital. I choose not to reply because:
1) I already said that I have strike you off the list, I'm not like you: 讲的话不算数!
2) I will not be so stewpid to let you come so that you can insult me/my family/my friends.
So please note that I will not accept your Facebook friend request!

1 Comments:
Even til now I'm still trying to forget... it still creeps its way back to my mind once in awhile.
Post a Comment
<< Home