lotti @ 36weeks!
After much consideration, HH and I decided to "STOP AT 2". The change of plans come about because we realise that's all we can afford if we want to maintain our current lifestyle and preserve our sanity!
Since this should be our last pregnancy, assuming we do not get drunk, wild or horny and decided to throw caution in the wind, we decided to take some unconventional pictures to preserve the memory of our big tummies.
For once, I've decided to show some part of my face on this blog (because being an IT idiot, I still have not figured out how to photoshop my face to hide it!!). More pictures can be found on my Facebook. Full version including the naked pics (hahah! yes decided to bare for a good cause!) are available for viewing at my house only!!
Meanwhile, pls do not tell me that I look fat and HH looks slim. SOME of my friends (you know who you are! *piak*) have already told me that which greatly pissed me off. I am the main character in this photoshoot. HH and Ashley are just props. Remember that!
Since this should be our last pregnancy, assuming we do not get drunk, wild or horny and decided to throw caution in the wind, we decided to take some unconventional pictures to preserve the memory of our big tummies.
For once, I've decided to show some part of my face on this blog (because being an IT idiot, I still have not figured out how to photoshop my face to hide it!!). More pictures can be found on my Facebook. Full version including the naked pics (hahah! yes decided to bare for a good cause!) are available for viewing at my house only!!
Meanwhile, pls do not tell me that I look fat and HH looks slim. SOME of my friends (you know who you are! *piak*) have already told me that which greatly pissed me off. I am the main character in this photoshoot. HH and Ashley are just props. Remember that!



1 Comments:
BEETEEFOO!
The tummy's soooooo big!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home