Hug My Nuts
Last week, Sally aka Hoola taught me a new word to describe a type of swimming trunks: NUT HUGGERS
Oh my, I thought it was the funniest term I have heard all year!!
Janie aka The Innocent did not get it. So Sally aka Hoola kindly translated it to local language: K*K*JI*O HUGGER
Still don't get it? Please go google it then!!
ETA
HH mention that a direct translation from the English term would be: l*m p* ch* hugger.
Oh well, whatever it hugs, I definitely see NUTS in a new light. They also have someone to love them!
PS For the benefit of those who dunno, AKA means "ALSO KNOWN AS"
Oh my, I thought it was the funniest term I have heard all year!!
Janie aka The Innocent did not get it. So Sally aka Hoola kindly translated it to local language: K*K*JI*O HUGGER
Still don't get it? Please go google it then!!
ETA
HH mention that a direct translation from the English term would be: l*m p* ch* hugger.
Oh well, whatever it hugs, I definitely see NUTS in a new light. They also have someone to love them!
PS For the benefit of those who dunno, AKA means "ALSO KNOWN AS"

3 Comments:
Learn something new eh?! Wahahahaha!
wah, i learnt something new.... that AKA actually got meaning one! hahaha!
Erm, what is ETA???
wah lau eh lotti!! i'm confused with all the jargons!! what nut hugger, k*k ji*o hugger, ETA??? i only know what AKA stands for. lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home