Super Import Nights!
I have not seen my darling HH for many many many weeks. Maybe except when I was sleeping. When he got home late at night and I woke up to talk to him, the next morning I would think its a dream. I am beginning to think HH is an illusion in my life!
The reason for his disappearance was the "Super Import Night" that ended its run on Sunday. I'm starting to forget how he actually looks/smells/feel. HH claims that after the show, he would have more time for me. HaHa. I seriously don't believe that's the case. I think he would be even busier. I hope he will not waste his money on flowers trying to make amends again. Flowers only work for women under the age of 21 and I'm at least a decade past that. HH, if you are reading this, there is this thing call the magic stone which works on older women. Its otherwise known as "THE DIAMOND"!!!
I brought Ashley to the show and that lucky girl gets to take pictures with the beautiful models. She was so lucky that she even managed to have her picture taken with the hot babes from USA!
I could hear the sound of saliva drooling when the models planted kisses on Ashley cheeks. Yeah, alot of "ti ko pek" were there to take photos of the hot babes. HH wasn't very keen when I asked him to take pics with the babes. He told me that he already took alot!! HMPH!! Yah, I'm the only person who din take any pics with them. No one finds my big tummy cute, thus no pics!!
I also took a couple of pics of HH's new ride. Yah, its out, and it definitely look better than the ugly old Barney. I like it!!
The reason for his disappearance was the "Super Import Night" that ended its run on Sunday. I'm starting to forget how he actually looks/smells/feel. HH claims that after the show, he would have more time for me. HaHa. I seriously don't believe that's the case. I think he would be even busier. I hope he will not waste his money on flowers trying to make amends again. Flowers only work for women under the age of 21 and I'm at least a decade past that. HH, if you are reading this, there is this thing call the magic stone which works on older women. Its otherwise known as "THE DIAMOND"!!!
I brought Ashley to the show and that lucky girl gets to take pictures with the beautiful models. She was so lucky that she even managed to have her picture taken with the hot babes from USA!
I could hear the sound of saliva drooling when the models planted kisses on Ashley cheeks. Yeah, alot of "ti ko pek" were there to take photos of the hot babes. HH wasn't very keen when I asked him to take pics with the babes. He told me that he already took alot!! HMPH!! Yah, I'm the only person who din take any pics with them. No one finds my big tummy cute, thus no pics!!
I also took a couple of pics of HH's new ride. Yah, its out, and it definitely look better than the ugly old Barney. I like it!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home