Show Mi!
Highlights of the concert:
- The Fans
I've never seen such crazy fans before. Next to us, there were two little girls with the biggest bag I have ever seen. Just before Sammi appear, they began pulling out their beautiful billboard signs, jumped on their seats and start their ear-splitting screams.
Their billboards are big, bright and blocked out the entire stage scene for people seated behind. I think they top their school in Arts, I will be so proud if I am their teacher. Definitely talented people. Oblivious to the fact that they are public nusiances, the little girls jump, swing and scream in their seats. I bet their history marks must be dam good too. They can memorise every single lyrics during the 2 hr concert.
- The Star
HH commented that Sammi looked very different from her normal self. In the show, she was sporting long hair and she bear a strong resembalance to my gynae. Hahaha, at least now I know how Sammi will look like when she is 45! I wonder if I will start singing her songs in the delivery ward when I see my gynae. Haha!!
Overall, I think we enjoyed ourselves very much. At the second half of the show, people around us were all standing up and dancing away, except the 4 of us. I sat down cuz I think being pregnant n jumping will bring upon a frown from HH. HH only stand at concerts cuz I force him to. As for 豹嫂, its very obvious she wants to join the crowd cuz she keep asking me to. But I think the evil stares from 豹哥 made her sit tight in her chair.
Luckily Aaron Kwok's concert is over, cuz he is another of 豹嫂's idol *yikes* Cannot imagine sitting next to screaming little girls again.
Hiaz, too bad I have to miss Jay Chou's concert cuz HH will be away. If not, I will definitely be one of those "little girls" Heheheh!
Credits: lotti@ShowMi is proudly sponsored by 豹哥.

2 Comments:
Wanted to go to Ah Mei's concert and be one of those "little girls" but too bad no more good seats hence decided be little girl at home instead. hehe
~~ vtoh
i heard ah mei's tickets very fast snap up!!
Post a Comment
<< Home