Bye Bye Barney!!!
She is so freakish that we forgot her existence as soon as she was gone. Yeah, a couple of weeks back, we wave bye bye to Barney, or rather we did not. She just disappeared quietly. HH did not even tell me that he had already sent Barney off, I was still choosing clothes for a photoshoot with Barney! So sad that Ashley did not get to take a picture with Barney, afterall she did have many memories with that freakish monster. Hiaz, what to do? Men are like that, got new love coming, who cares about old love?
So, bye bye Barney! Welcome ***!!! Already saw the new mistress and I have given "it" a name liao. Let's hope we will grow to like her!
So, bye bye Barney! Welcome ***!!! Already saw the new mistress and I have given "it" a name liao. Let's hope we will grow to like her!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home