猪朋狗友
Ashley is now at the age where she is parroting our speech/actions. It would be good if she can parrot me whenever I teach her new words. But that doesn't seem to be the case. She would parrot the words/actions that I don't want her to learn!!
We spent Hari Raya at the workshop since HH has to work. CaiTaoMuel was feeling lonely since his girlfriend was out of town and so he brought his "Sugar" to the workshop. Now, this Sugar might be petite and pretty, but she is definitely a 母老虎!! She growls in the most threatening manner when my friendly little baby stretch out her hand to befriend that bitch. Despite numerous attempts, that bitch was very unfriendly and kept growling at Ashley. Undeterred, Ashley decided to go down to the bitch's level and growl back. Hahaha!! Now whenever we ask her about Uncle CaiTaoMuel's dog, she will go "grrrrrrrrrrrr"!!
Sugar is a very possessive bitch. Other than her snarling, she attempts to bite HH whenever he goes near to CaiTaoMuel. At one point, she actually bite HH on the finger! Ouch!! HH decided to spank Sugar and he demonstrated to Ashley how "Papa 打 bad dog! Because bad dog bite Papa!"
The very next day, Ashley was seen playing with a toy dog and a figurine of an old man. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw her offering the figurine to the dog and said: Dog, bite, bite, bite!!
Hiaz!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home