lotti's toaster

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Barney is back!

Long forgotten update:
HH's other love has turned into a sparkling shade of purple and makes a lot of growling noises. No, she is not Barney the dinosaur, she just look and sound like him.

The first time HH brought her home, I was truely, madly and deeply disgusted with his "Barney". The color code he showed me was nothing like the actual thing. It was supposed to be more blue, not purple! I admit I love my purple eyeshadow, but that doesn't mean I want to sit in a purple, growling joke. URGH!

The worst part was, the car not only went through plastic surgery on the outside, the entire body system was changed too!! I know HH was very pleased with his "new" ride, but not me, for obvious reasons.

To rub salt into my wound, Ashley LOVE sitting in that darn car. I suspect that she thinks she is sitting in a kiddy ride. Will upload a post of her in a Barney ride when my stuff is fixed. The look of her joy is the same!

For the longest time, I seldom sit in the car, the ride is so hard and noisy and I felt so paisei sitting in it. Everyone just stares as us!! My mom says that its louder than fire crackers. *hide face*

*Fastforward to today*
HH has finally decided to sell his car after I threaten to cut off his balls and feed it to his sister's hungry dog. Today, he drove his "stock" car back. He refuse to take me for a ride in it, citing pregnancy as an excuse. So, when has that ever stop us?

From the look on his face, I suspect that sissy might just cry the day we wave bye bye to the ugly dinosaur. -_-

During our coffee session a few hours ago, he was asking me what color should his new car be. My answer: NUDE. Cuz I am sure Bye Bye Barney, means Welcome *insert name of another cartoon character*

Men, why can't they be satisfied with diamonds?

Labels: Cars, HH

posted by lotti at Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

when selling car?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Missy & Jav said...

hahaha!!! for a moment i thought you were blogging about the real BARNEY. so what's make of the car? an EVO again? HH so 'weida', can bear to part with his new ride just for his lotti!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: lotti

lotti, 300, Former blogspot resident, died of depression in her toaster. No service was held and her ashes will be buried in the toaster. Born April 21, 2005, lotti lived her entire life in Blogspot. She was a fat, oily and yummy person who spend her life eating and worshipping HH. lotti was always Honest, Haolian, Adorable and Amicable. Her family wrote: Her incessant flaunting of HH, ceaseless chattering of nonsense and love for food was irritating to everyone. She lived her life for food and the love of HH. She left behind nothing. Just happy memories of the past.

View my complete profile

Talk To Me!

Cooking in the toaster

  • lotti & butter

The Great Old Days

  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • April 2009