Cuppies!
Cupcakes craze is here! I finally found some occasions where I can order the lovely cuppies from this homebaker.



1st occasion: Ashley's Sunday boyfriend/playmate's birthday


2nd occasion: HH's sister's 28th birthday

Aren't the cupcakes lovely? I dun really like to eat them, but I really like to order!! Photos are courtesy from the homebaker, since I was so excited each time and forgot to take pics. (I did ask for permission for my sil's cuppies, but I forgot to ask for Mr CR's cuppies. But I am sure she won't sue me, if you all order cakes from her!)




1 Comments:
MMMmm... Nice cupcakes! I also like to admire photos of beautiful cupcakes and am very tempted to find some sort of reason to order them. But the hubby will just about murder me for my frivolous thoughts. Just one question: "Are they as yummilicious as they look?"
Post a Comment
<< Home