Fat lotti
You know you are fat when:
1) You can wear your husband's many X boxer shorts and they fit you perfectly.
2) Watermelon reminds your husband of you. Not because you are his "Wo De Mei Ren", but rather the size of your tummy is like the huge fruit and the stretchmarks you gain permanently for bearing him HIS child reminds him of the black streaks on the melon.
3) Your normally stingy aunt encourages you to spend thousands of dollars on slimming centres even though she used to tell you slimming centres are a fluke.
4) Your cute little neighbour don't recognise you with your extra flab and greets you "auntie" instead of the usual "jie jie".
5) Your husband repeatedly harps on the question "Why Zoe Tay and Ivy Lee can look so good after giving birth and look even slimmer than before har? Why Why Why??!!"
Hiaz
I am fat. Correction. I was fat. Now I am fatter.
Urgh!
1) You can wear your husband's many X boxer shorts and they fit you perfectly.
2) Watermelon reminds your husband of you. Not because you are his "Wo De Mei Ren", but rather the size of your tummy is like the huge fruit and the stretchmarks you gain permanently for bearing him HIS child reminds him of the black streaks on the melon.
3) Your normally stingy aunt encourages you to spend thousands of dollars on slimming centres even though she used to tell you slimming centres are a fluke.
4) Your cute little neighbour don't recognise you with your extra flab and greets you "auntie" instead of the usual "jie jie".
5) Your husband repeatedly harps on the question "Why Zoe Tay and Ivy Lee can look so good after giving birth and look even slimmer than before har? Why Why Why??!!"
Hiaz
I am fat. Correction. I was fat. Now I am fatter.
Urgh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home