Men & Pumps
I am always amazed when men around me display their vast knowledge of babycare. Not that I am sexist, but its really funny when they tell me about what bottles are good and why. I have one men even telling me how to breastfeed (yes yes, he kinda demostrate with his own breast!)
My HH have recently join the ranks of these knowledgeble fathers. I am so proud of him! That is until I realise that perharps that knowledge is inborn. Chey!
HH *feeling smart* : Hey lao por, I did research on what to buy for baby stuff leh!
lotti: Wah so good, ok tell me about it!
HH: Today hor, B & V were both telling me to buy the M brand for the bottle leh! They say very good! Suction is good! Blah blah blah!
lotti: M brand of bottle? M si mi? Mr brown? no leh only Dr Brown. You sure is M brand?
HH: Yah the M brand!
lotti rattles off a series of baby brand products
HH: YAH! that's it! Medela!!!
lotti: Medela bottles???!!!
HH: Yah tt one to squeeze milk out one leh! They say very good!
lotti: Excuse me, that is call a neh neh pump.
......
lotti: BTW is that the only thing they told you to buy?
HH: yah we only talk about neh neh pump lor! Its very vital one leh!
lotti: No recommendations on bottles, diapers, cream or whatever?
HH: No lah! Hey tomorrow we go buy this Medela neh neh pump ok?
My HH have recently join the ranks of these knowledgeble fathers. I am so proud of him! That is until I realise that perharps that knowledge is inborn. Chey!
HH *feeling smart* : Hey lao por, I did research on what to buy for baby stuff leh!
lotti: Wah so good, ok tell me about it!
HH: Today hor, B & V were both telling me to buy the M brand for the bottle leh! They say very good! Suction is good! Blah blah blah!
lotti: M brand of bottle? M si mi? Mr brown? no leh only Dr Brown. You sure is M brand?
HH: Yah the M brand!
lotti rattles off a series of baby brand products
HH: YAH! that's it! Medela!!!
lotti: Medela bottles???!!!
HH: Yah tt one to squeeze milk out one leh! They say very good!
lotti: Excuse me, that is call a neh neh pump.
......
lotti: BTW is that the only thing they told you to buy?
HH: yah we only talk about neh neh pump lor! Its very vital one leh!
lotti: No recommendations on bottles, diapers, cream or whatever?
HH: No lah! Hey tomorrow we go buy this Medela neh neh pump ok?
~~~~~~
Seriously when I first look at the breast pump, my instant reaction was: Wah lau, so frightening looking! I wonder why these guys are so interested in this torture-looking equipment. I pondered for one whole day and I finally realise the bond between the neh neh pump and men, specifically men's HANDS. Don't you realise that they work the same way??!! No wonder they were talking about the mechanism of this tool!!!!
Chey!

1 Comments:
LOL! Your Ah Sam SO CUTE!
Post a Comment
<< Home