Plain lotti
Plain lotti, yes that is what I am now.
Cuz I am living through the days of being butterless. My butter is away in Ah No Neh country.
My cute sister-in-law thought I had run out of butter at home and offered me some. So from today onwards I will call my butter HH. HH = Handsome Husband.
HH ask me whether I will be lonely alone at home. I said no, cuz due to work commitments, I have not been seeing him much. Rather I will miss him alot. How can lotti be without butter right?
Actually I'm pissed that he is in Ah No Neh country without me. Wah lau, do you know that the streets of AH No Neh is littered with handsome cute men??!! What am I missing man!!!
Hiaz, no cute jap men for me to oogle at. To pacify me, chloewinkie had made me my favorite soon kueh and tomorrow we are going to have a lunch time picnic stuffing our face with that. Now, THAT's something to look forward to on a Monday!
Cuz I am living through the days of being butterless. My butter is away in Ah No Neh country.
My cute sister-in-law thought I had run out of butter at home and offered me some. So from today onwards I will call my butter HH. HH = Handsome Husband.
HH ask me whether I will be lonely alone at home. I said no, cuz due to work commitments, I have not been seeing him much. Rather I will miss him alot. How can lotti be without butter right?
Actually I'm pissed that he is in Ah No Neh country without me. Wah lau, do you know that the streets of AH No Neh is littered with handsome cute men??!! What am I missing man!!!
Hiaz, no cute jap men for me to oogle at. To pacify me, chloewinkie had made me my favorite soon kueh and tomorrow we are going to have a lunch time picnic stuffing our face with that. Now, THAT's something to look forward to on a Monday!

2 Comments:
hello hello
when si our next pic-a-nic???
every monday lah!
what u making for me?
Post a Comment
<< Home