SIAN
I am unhappy.
But I don't know why.
There are alot of things/issues bothering me and I don't know how I can go about solving these problems. That makes me sadder.
Maybe I don't know what I want.
Maybe there's no problem.
Maybe there's no maybe.
I wish someone will come and point the way for me to go.
Are you that someone?
But I don't know why.
There are alot of things/issues bothering me and I don't know how I can go about solving these problems. That makes me sadder.
Maybe I don't know what I want.
Maybe there's no problem.
Maybe there's no maybe.
I wish someone will come and point the way for me to go.
Are you that someone?

2 Comments:
ginaa, what's wrong ? *hugs* friends ? sam ? family ?
vivi thanks :)
michey, its the big 3 hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home