Holidays!
FINALLY!!!!
Our holidays plans are confirmed. No more Yellowstones!! YEAH!
We'll be stopping in these places:
1) Boston
2) NYC
3) Maine
4) Quebec City
5) Montreal
6) Ottawa
7) Toronto
We are leaving on 31May/01June depending on whether we can reschedule our flight. Its a short one this time. We'' be back by 27June.
No more shopping lists pls.
I'm swamped!!
Our holidays plans are confirmed. No more Yellowstones!! YEAH!
We'll be stopping in these places:
1) Boston
2) NYC
3) Maine
4) Quebec City
5) Montreal
6) Ottawa
7) Toronto
We are leaving on 31May/01June depending on whether we can reschedule our flight. Its a short one this time. We'' be back by 27June.
No more shopping lists pls.
I'm swamped!!

5 Comments:
wow, really go alot of places leh, abit rush hor ? but I heard that Montreal is really very nice, abit European-like so I think you will like it. I always wanted to go to Maine so take more pics to show me ok ?? If poss., you try to go to this famous factory outlet outside NYC -Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, they have ALOT of stores there incldg Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Armani, etc., http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7
Have fun ok ???????? HUGS HUGS !
I also think its very rush, so Canada see how, maybe skip one or two places.
hehehhehe michey,woodbury is on my list already! I have all the directions etc printed out!! heheheheheheehhe
don't forget to show me your buys and tell me how's the outlet ok ??
i will i will!!!
so happening. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home