The Big 3
M caught me on IM this morning and asked me what was bothering me after reading my depressing post. Ever the efficient doctor, she managed to diagnose my problem after 5 mins.
I'm displaying signs of the big 3.
That means I'm reaching 30 soon!!!
30 is a segment in life that is different from your 20s.
30 is a stage where you think seriously about marriage and kids (if you have not done so)
30 is a part of your life where you sit back and ask yourself what have you achieve so far? What should I do from here?
She is right you know. That's exactly what I've been suffering from.
Thanks M, talking to you always makes me happy in more ways than one.
:)
I'm displaying signs of the big 3.
That means I'm reaching 30 soon!!!
30 is a segment in life that is different from your 20s.
30 is a stage where you think seriously about marriage and kids (if you have not done so)
30 is a part of your life where you sit back and ask yourself what have you achieve so far? What should I do from here?
She is right you know. That's exactly what I've been suffering from.
Thanks M, talking to you always makes me happy in more ways than one.
:)

2 Comments:
u know what this means right ? whenever you feel blah, you have to call me ;) *BIG HUGS*
yah, thanks dear.
i love you so much
Post a Comment
<< Home