Lomantic
This morning The Husband pissed me off big time when we were arguing over work matters. He knew I was pretty mad cuz by 2 mins I obviously have not simmer down. He went out for lunch and got me this :
Lomantic right?That is until I heard from him that he got the florist friend to deliver that stalk of flower to him. See how lazy and convenient.
He thinks that one miserable stalk of sorry looking sunflower can make me smile. Chey, I very high class one, I don't smile at lousy attempts. He was so persistent. He keep poking my cheeks and demanded a smile until I give in. Mind you I give in not because I want to, but my cheek is seriously starting to smart from the pain (he got big and thick fingers heehehee)I regretted smiling. Immediately after I smile, THE HUSBAND stood up and proclaim : "All women are the same. They will smile as long as they see flowers"
WTF
I'll make sure I'll whack him really hard across the ass tonight with that stalk of sunflower (the stem is as thick as his fingers)
heehehee.
It just makes me smile at the thought.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home